September 19, 2012

Thinking of you

My boss had his father pass away on Sunday so all of us at the office
wanted to send him a card to let him and his family know
that we are thinking about them .
 
So I decide to come straight home from work and get
started on a lovely card.
 
When I'm making a card for a certain someone the design isn't as important
as the message, but the design seems to come really easy.
Too funny!!
 
 
This paper line is Butterfly Garden by Pinkpaislee.
I love it and it really made a lovely card.
 
 
 
This is the inside of the card
 

I hope you enjoy my card, I just had to show it off.
Also, I'm entering this in the challenge
at Little Red Wagon.
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Beautiful!
Thanks for playing with us this week at LRW.
Dee - LRW DT

JD/ Jill said...

I like the layout on the front of your card..nicely done.